Welcome to Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles! Roleplay as your own ninja in a balanced setting!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» This is New (Open)
Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:41 am by Suzaku

» The Escort Mission (HB, Suzaku)
Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:35 am by Suzaku

» A new Job? (Suzaku/Sunaki Okunka)
Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:17 am by Sunaki Okunka

» Johnathan Gemweild (wip)
Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:09 pm by Brother Grimm

» Back Home (Suzaku/open)
Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:10 pm by lunastarlit

» The pride of the hidden Cloud (Solo)
Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:59 pm by Pikazilla

» Usual Practice with Sempai (Suzaku then Open)
Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:08 pm by Hellbreaker

» Nekorin Tamiyo
Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:30 pm by Suzaku

» Jade Julibow (WIP)
Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:38 pm by Sunaki Okunka

» Kaguya Kairi
Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:44 pm by Suzaku

Top posting users this week
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun May 17, 2015 5:12 pm
Top posters
Hellbreaker
 
Suzaku
 
Pikazilla
 
Sunaki Okunka
 
Tatari
 
Ayumu
 
lunastarlit
 
V
 
Gin
 
Eki
 
Poll
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 
 

 This is New (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lunastarlit

avatar

Posts : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-05-01

PostSubject: This is New (Open)   Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:58 pm

It was her first day at the training grounds and the girl was a bit nervous. What if someone had found out about what she attempted to do? What if someone knew her from before she even got to this village? What if someone knew her father and therefore figured out who she was?? They were the only cat people she knew of and, if she had been discovered, then they might try to hunt her down!

Tamiyo tried to breathe. She knew that if she wasn't focused then there was no way she could practice her chakra control. The girl decided that it would be best to meditate for now. Finding a tall tree, she climbs up it with feline grace all the way to the tippy top and perches delicately there. She closes her eyes and tries to forget all about what was going on around her, focusing on her inner self, trying to align the chakras to flow freely and let her discouragement and fear wash away.

...This could take some time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzaku
Admin
avatar

Posts : 144
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-29
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: This is New (Open)   Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:56 pm

Suzaku, finally done with another veritable wave of paperwork, dropped by the training grounds. He had always enjoyed seeing the Genin and Chunin training here. For now, though, it would seem there was only Tamiyo. He smiled. They had met under...less than preferable circumstances, but now it would seem he had found a great ally, and a good opportunity to pull someone from the darkness before it could consume them.

He saw she was meditating, however, and then smiled, silently making his way over to the tree. Resting against the base of it as he looked up at her, his smile intensified a bit, as he watched her try to control her chakra. As he was looking up at her, however, he blinked a few times. Wait, was that...-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutohurricane.forumotion.com
Hellbreaker

avatar

Posts : 177
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-05-05

PostSubject: Re: This is New (Open)   Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:18 pm

A armored form appears from the shadows, and Reaper sits beside his kage, having done his daily judgement fire practice away from where anyone could get burned. Its nice, being able to find clearings that no one would mind getting a tad baked. Nodding in greeting as the large hood of hus coat ripples in the breeze,the eerie fighter tilts his head."What are you...." He looks up as well."......" B-blue?! Quickly averting his eyes as the normal half of his face blazes under the mask, he points at Susa with a shaking finger, pinning him with a stern look."S-s-shameful, sir...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lunastarlit

avatar

Posts : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-05-01

PostSubject: Re: This is New (Open)   Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:26 pm

Tamiyo felt a slight chill come from the base of her spine and blinked, reaching down to try and cover herself, not that she thought anyone would be watching. However, when she looked down and saw Suzaku and an armored man, she froze as if his eyes had turned her into a block of ice. It took a few long seconds before her body came back to life and, when it did, the animation was extremely over the top.

Her entire face flushed and then filled with the color of red while her eyes grew to ten times their normal size. After that, the girl squealed at the top of her lungs and jumped up without thinking about where she was. Tamiyo screamed as she fell through the branches and couldn't think of anything to save her in time. If one of them didn't come to her rescue, she'd be a pancake, face down in the dirt.

Either way, she would pop right up, and possibly out of their arms, brushing herself off. The girl cleared her throat and tried to regain her composure, but her face was still beat red and her ears were flat again her head. "Umm... H-hello... Umm... W-what... uhh..." She blinked and bit her lip, covering her butt from any more stares. Maybe it was just an accident...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzaku
Admin
avatar

Posts : 144
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-29
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: This is New (Open)   Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:34 pm

As he looked up at her, he blinked. He saw the color of her panties before quickly ducking his head as she noticed and made a sound. "Shit." He looked over at Reaper, who was saying it was shameful. Suzaku bonked his head hard. "Shut up! It's not like I meant to!" he explained quickly, before seeing that Tamiyo was starting to fall. "Dammit..."

He jumped up, hopping to each branch of the tree, before catching Tamiyo and continuing, going up into the air off of the tree a bit, and falling to the ground with her in his arms. She would be able to see his onyx eyes that were looking at where they were landing, before he suddenly slowed his fall a few feet from the ground somehow, touching down gently. He frowned at Tamiyo. "Sorry, Tamiyo. Not what I was trying to do when I looked up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutohurricane.forumotion.com
Hellbreaker

avatar

Posts : 177
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-05-05

PostSubject: Re: This is New (Open)   Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:44 pm

The bonk causes a slight ringing as his Kage's fist contacts one of the metal plates on the hood. Reaching under it to rub his head, he adjusts his mask, still red."Right...my apoligies, sir...." Hearing the squeal and the scream, her looks up, hopping up to catch her. But Suzaku steps in, quickly catching her. As they land and Tamiyo hops out of his arms, Reaper looks at her, concerned, though he tries to hide it."Are you well?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lunastarlit

avatar

Posts : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-05-01

PostSubject: Re: This is New (Open)   Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:36 pm

Tamiyo makes sure to keep her back to the both of them, still blushing from head to toe. When Suzaku apologizes though, she feels much more at ease knowing it was simply coincidental and sighs. "It is okay, Hokage-sensei, sir... I know now that the training grounds are not as secluded as the forests..." The girl blushed even more and looked at the armored man, feeling very intimidated by him. She shivered in her shoes and nodded, bowing to him respectfully. "Y-Yes sir, s-sorry for worrying you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzaku
Admin
avatar

Posts : 144
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-29
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: This is New (Open)   Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:13 pm

Suzaku landed with her, and felt her jump out of his arms. He scratched the back of his head, a little flustered himself. "Geez..." he said. He actually got into a lot of these situations when he wasn't careful. It seemed alright, though, as Tamiyo seemed to be accepting his apology. "Yes, Tamiyo...to be honest, I like coming to watch to see the young ones train. But there seems to be barely any of that going on anymore."

He looked between Tamiyo and Reaper, huffing lightly as she seemed to be scared of him. "Tamiyo, this is Reaper. He's a Genin, just like you. He just came to Konoha a few weeks ago. With the way things are going right now, I think he'll be on your team."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutohurricane.forumotion.com
Hellbreaker

avatar

Posts : 177
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-05-05

PostSubject: Re: This is New (Open)   Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:20 pm

Reaper sighs. He had designed his armor to be intidimating, but it wouldn't do any good to have a ally petrified in fear of him.Walking over, he bows as well and making an effort to soften his growly, torn, demonic voice.Hopefully this'll lessen her fear."A.. pleasure...to meet you, Ms. Tamaya."Straitening up, the eerie warrior nods reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lunastarlit

avatar

Posts : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-05-01

PostSubject: Re: This is New (Open)   Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:56 pm

Tamiyo blinked when Suzaku said that Reaper was a Genin just like her and that he would be on her team. She looked up at him wide eyed and opened her mouth to say something, when Reaper spoke to her first. The girl looked up at him surprised and blushed, shaking her head quickly. "I-I'm no Miss... Please... Just call me Tamiyo... Umm... R-reaper..." The man was still very creepy looking, but he seemed to have a gentle soul and so she smiled softly up to him.

Her attention was then again reverted back to Suzaku as she contemplated his words of a team. "I-I know I've heard of teams before but, I'm not a team player. I've never been a part of a team... I don't know the first thing about working together with someone..." Her eyes began to swim and she bit her lip, blushing softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzaku
Admin
avatar

Posts : 144
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-29
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: This is New (Open)   Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:47 pm

He watched the two new Genin introduce themselves to each other, and he nodded, smiling gently. It was then that Tamiyo turned to him and spoke of not being comfortable on a team, since she had never been a player, and she knew nothing about working together with other people. He smiled gently to reassure her.

"Tamiyo...I've got four Genin to teach, so perhaps that could work out for you. You could be my personal guard...but if you're going to do that, I still need to know that you can be a capable ninja before ever trying to promote you to that position. Can you promise to try and play nice for me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutohurricane.forumotion.com
Hellbreaker

avatar

Posts : 177
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-05-05

PostSubject: Re: This is New (Open)   Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:06 pm

Reaper blinks in surprise at the smile. Adjusting his mask, the warrior nods awkwardly."U-uhm...." He clears his vote."Very well, Tamaya."Nodding as she says she's never worked on a team, Reaper speaks."Nor have I..."Stepping back slightly as the Kage reassures her, he nods."I.....look forward to...working with you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lunastarlit

avatar

Posts : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-05-01

PostSubject: Re: This is New (Open)   Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:44 pm

Tamiyo blinks and goes wide eyed as Suzaku says that she could possibly be promoted to his personal guard. Her mind races back to their first encounter and she bites her lip, not able to stop the words from pouring out of her mouth. "Why would you want a personal guard? I don't see how anyone could even get near you... And if they did, they'd be dead." Well, that last part wasn't exactly true. And she was living proof of that.

Then Reaper spoke to her again and called her by her name, which made her smile gently. He then said that he had never worked on a team either, but got seemingly nervous after Suzaku said what he said. She blinked and looked confused, but thought about what to say before saying it this time. "F-for now, let's just focus on being the best we can be... H-how about we train together every day? Then we'll be able to know each other's skills and weak points and... I think that's where teamwork comes into play..." She blinked, realizing she had rambled a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzaku
Admin
avatar

Posts : 144
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-29
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: This is New (Open)   Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:02 pm

He smiled a little as Reaper gave a lackluster greeting to her, and admitted that he had never exactly worked on a team either. Tamiyo asked why he would need a personal guard. "Tamiyo, it's undeniable that I have a great deal of skill. But even I think that if a group of highly skilled ninja were to think a little bit, they could take me down if they wanted to. Even at that, if I don't give you the opportunity, you'll have to work as a team." He listened to Tamiyo suggesting that she and Reaper train together. "Though it seems you're already working fine on that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutohurricane.forumotion.com
Hellbreaker

avatar

Posts : 177
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-05-05

PostSubject: Re: This is New (Open)   Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:51 pm

Reaper nods as she is suggests they train together every day, in order to learn each other better."That is a well thought plan.It should help greatly for us to know each others styles." As Suzaku comments that they were already working fine on the teamwork Reaper nods, adjusting his mask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lunastarlit

avatar

Posts : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-05-01

PostSubject: Re: This is New (Open)   Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:27 am

Tamiyo listened to Suzaku talk about trained ninjas being able to take him down with some planning and thought about that for a moment. It was true that if she had been aware of his power then she might have been able to make a counter plan for it. However, she didn't think she would have been able to pull it off no matter what. Though that didn't necessarily mean that others wouldn't be able to get to him. She nodded slowly and then spoke her plan.

When the Reaper and Suzaku agreed with her, she smiled gently. She tried to think of something else wise to say, but couldn't think of anything. The girl looked at Suzaku and her ears twitched while her tail swayed behind her. "W-what would be the best way to start training as a team? Sh-should we spar? Or maybe just show off what we know?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzaku
Admin
avatar

Posts : 144
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-29
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: This is New (Open)   Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:23 pm

Suzaku shrugged as Tamiyo asked him what would be the best way to train. "You need to different kinds of training for different kinds of skills. Tell me what it is exactly that you're looking to improve on, and I'll help supervise and train you in that particular area."

He looked at the both of them. "Sparring is excellent training, but it can only get you so far, you know."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutohurricane.forumotion.com
Hellbreaker

avatar

Posts : 177
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-05-05

PostSubject: Re: This is New (Open)   Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:47 am

Reaper examines the twitching tail and ears curiously. There were many interesting shinobi in this village...Though he supposed he was as well. It seemed not many used armor...At her question, he looks at Susa, who responds with that they'll need more specialized sparring.Nodding, the eerie warrior muses outloud, not seeming to realize it."My jutsus need work....I need to add to my natures, and also learn the basics of someone at my skill level....Perhaps clone jutsu and genjutsu to aid in spreading fear in the enemy..I'll need to go to my village rto retrieve the scrolls in awhile...Also need to refine my sword work and my taijutsu...Hmmm...." He adjusts his mask, falling into silent thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lunastarlit

avatar

Posts : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-05-01

PostSubject: Re: This is New (Open)   Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:40 pm

Tamiyo gulped when Suzaku asked what exactly it was that they needed training in and that would settle how to best go about helping them. He also said sparring would only go so far. The kitten bit her lip and her ears fell to her head, especially after listening to Reaper give such a detailed explanation on what he needed to work on. The problem was... "I-i don't know what I need help in honestly... I know I have a knack for genjutsu, but all I ever really use it for is my cat form... Actually... that's the only juts I've ever really used. Other than that, I only know the very basic foundations..." She sighed and hung her head. This was hopeless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzaku
Admin
avatar

Posts : 144
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-29
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: This is New (Open)   Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:46 pm

Suzaku observed the two of them as they mused over what they needed to improve in. Reaper said that he needed to add to his natures, which Suzaku raised an eyebrow at, and mentioned that he also needed to learn some basics, like clone jutsu and genjutsu. Swordplay and taijutsu were brought up as well. Suzaku turned his attention to Tamiyo as she said she was only really trained in genjutsu. He nodded.

"If you're good enough, guarding someone can be really effective with genjutsu. Diverting them long enough to get into a position where you can turn the tables on them is always a good tactic. Which would be very effective with me as your partner," he said with a smile. He turned to Reaper. "I can help you both in all three aspects of training, and then some."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutohurricane.forumotion.com
Hellbreaker

avatar

Posts : 177
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-05-05

PostSubject: Re: This is New (Open)   Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:37 am

Reaper blinks. He'd spoken outloud,...Adjusting his mask, the genin nods, though he blinks, looking at Tamiyo."You can transform into a cat?Interesting...." Looking at his kage, and now it seemed his teacher, he nods."I look forward to further increasing my skills, sir."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lunastarlit

avatar

Posts : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-05-01

PostSubject: Re: This is New (Open)   Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:04 am

Tamiyo listened to him as he said that genjutsu could be very effective in helping to guard your ally from enemies. She nodded. The girl may not have went on any actual missions before, but she had spent many days staying in cat form while, at the same time, keeping her father safe through the use of illusion jutsu. It had been harder though because he would push her until she was completely exhausted and would turn back to her human form in the middle of an enemy town... That wasn't fun.

A shiver ran down her spine as she was pulled away from her memories. Suzaku said what now?? Having him as a partner? He really must be crazy. However, she didn't dwell on that for very long before her attention was turned to Reaper. The girl nodded and her ears twitched lightly. Then they both turned to Suzaku and she thought for another moment. "I guess... Maybe we should start by displaying our unique skills and then focus on one area that we both need work on... So, that would be... Ninjutsu? The basics of jutsu." She nodded and then transformed into a cat to show Reaper this skill of hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzaku
Admin
avatar

Posts : 144
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-29
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: This is New (Open)   Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:42 am

He looked at the both of them as they started hashing out a plan, and Tamiyo decided that they should start with ninjutsu. Suzaku nodded. "Between all of the other jutsu, I think I would have to say ninjutsu is my most talented skill. Ninjutsu are ninja techniques, and allow us to harness the elemental forces to perform our duties." He gazed at Reaper. "Reaper is at least somewhat talented in ninjutsu. Perhaps he can assist you before I do. In fact, Reaper has a ninjutsu related kekkei genkai of his own. Why don't you display your talent for Tamiyo?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutohurricane.forumotion.com
Hellbreaker

avatar

Posts : 177
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-05-05

PostSubject: Re: This is New (Open)   Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:37 pm

Reaper blinks in surprise as she transforms.Wow...."...Very impressive."Looking at the Kage, he nods."Yes sir." He walks away a distance, so the flame wouldn't be attracted to any metal on their persons, and let's out a rapid series of handsigns,as eerie green flames,crackling with electricity, come into being."JudgememtFire, basis of my clans signature techniques. Hot enough to warp untreated metal, and...."He pulls out a standard shuriken, and some of the flame jumps to it."Even isattracted to it."


Last edited by Hellbreaker on Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lunastarlit

avatar

Posts : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-05-01

PostSubject: Re: This is New (Open)   Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:08 am

Tamiyo shifted back into human form, blinking as the Reaper walked away from them, wondering why he would have to do that to show off his skill. Then is became obvious. The girl went wide eyed and meowed in surprise, taking a small step back as her ears laid flat on her head and her tail ducked down between her legs. She bit her lip and slowly nodded, taking another small step back. "Uhhh... uhh... Th-that's neat... B-but I don't think fire likes me too much... A-actually... I'm not sure I even have an elemental nature... I-Is that a bad thing??" She looked up at Suzaku nervously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: This is New (Open)   

Back to top Go down
 
This is New (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» Work of Art (open to all)
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
» Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)
» Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles :: Roleplaying :: Konohagakure :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: